Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Monsters

I thought I'd throw a few gems out there that represent the wonderful heaving sets of titties that I am so deeply drawn to. These ladies may not be model-esque in the traditional sense, but their overflowing attributes are what I believe are the finest quality in female sexuality. Their massive boob flesh is both stupendously mind blowing and crafted with the eye of a genius. You may recognize some of them, but again, that amateur quality is also something that makes me drool. Nothing like a good, abundantly buxom hayseed whore to fetishize all of my carnal breast fantasies. These women are monsters in the sense that their godgiven overly voluptuous bodies are capable of smothering and wreaking havoc on a stiff cock. They are truly wonders of the world and should be hailed as queens of tit!

No comments:

Post a Comment